Become a Volunteer – Male and Female Volunteers Needed
We recommend you first call the center closest to you to schedule a tour and speak to the Center Director. You may download the volunteer application with Core Values and Statement of Faith. Carefully read the last two documents to be sure that you agree with both before completing the application.
After completing the application, please mail it (or scan as an attachment and email) to the Center Director of the Center where you wish to serve. A list of centers is on the application.
Life Support Volunteers
- Data Entry
- Make Support Calls
Community Champions for Life
- Church Liaisons
- Campus Ministry Liaisons
- Board of Directors
- Special Committees and Advisory Boards
Development and Fundraising
- Baby Bottle Boomerang Campaign – See more details here
- Annual Fundraising Banquet – See more details here
- Host a Baby Shower or Diaper Drive (Download Baby Item Donation List)
- Donor Small Group Gatherings
- Graphic Design and Advertising
- Special Events
Baby and Parents Boutique
- Folding, Sorting and Displaying Donated Materials
- Keeping Stock of Needed Items
- Preparing Layettes and Assembling Cribs
- Small Repairs
- Cleaning Center
Information Systems and Computer Support
- Regular Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Questions
- Weekly Intercessor
Client Advocate Volunteers
- Pregnancy Options Counselor
- Men’s Program Mentor and Counselor
- Abortion Recovery Leader
- Volunteer Nurse or Sonographer
Will You Help?
Our work is made possible through the generous support of our financial partners. Every financial gift, no matter how great or small, helps us continue these vital ministry and outreach efforts. Please prayerfully consider how you may contribute.
Contributions can be mailed to the following address, or you can donate online now through our secure donation form.First Coast Women’s Services
11215 San Jose Blvd.
Jacksonville, FL 32223